What 200 Calories Look Like

I have to share a post I ran across today out at BoredPanda. It shows how much of different foods constitute 200 calories. Currently, I am trying to eat only 500 calories a day for two days a week and this list will be SO HELPFUL to me.

This link is for a slide show to click through.


I will only post a few here, but you can go to the blog here to see the entire list.

Canned Pork and Beans (186 grams / 6.56 oz)


Grapes (290 grams / 10.2 oz) (I've been told 30 grapes = 100 calories. Is that incorrect?)



Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (54 grams / 1.9 oz) (Almost worth it. I have a thing for Jelly Bellies)



Canned Tuna Packed in Oil (102 grams / 3.6 oz) (who eats it packed in oil?)



Bailey’s Irish Cream (60 ml / 2.02 fl oz) (Actually love this stuff!)



Salted Pretzels (52 grams / 1.83 oz)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...