Cookbook Authors Unite!

I want to write a cookbook. I've wanted to write a cookbook for a long time. And this time I'm going to do it.

One of the first steps on this quest is to create a Facebook Page for fellow future cookbook writers. We can help each other and share what we learn and tips and things. It's not really for recipes also those are welcome too!  

But anyway, here it is:


2015 Cookbook Authors


My recipies will be simple, delicious recipes with no processed foods and no red meat. Fairly low carb. Lots of great veggie recipes. Not too many ingredients. Food that keeps you alive and well and enjoying life. Food you can live with, in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...