Coffee in Australia: A Flat White



Have you tried them at Starbucks yet? I heard they're serving them now. Back home in the States, I always drank my coffee black, but coffee over here is STRONG. Good, but strong, so I started ordering flat whites and they grew on me.



I wasn't sure exactly how they were made until I started to work. The company where I work has an awesome coffee maker. Maybe I'll do a video later showing how it works. But, basically a flat white is half espresso and half steamed, frothed milk. 



I only drink them on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays because Tuesdays and Thursdays are my 500 calorie a day days. And I only allow myself one a day, about 10 a.m. Unless I'm doing something at noon, sometimes. Then I might have it earlier.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...