Have you read my new book?







Check out my new book is, published and available on Amazon. 

The idea started when my husband and I had a wooden boat on Grand Lake. Our boat was a day boat and we took day trips to the lake to enjoy it. But we heard the stories of what happened down there after we left. And we wondered about the history of our old 60s Chris Craft and wondered what it's stories were. From those wonderings came this book.


I'm very proud of "On the Dock: A Tale of Grand Lake." It's gotten some good reviews.


Susan Vineyard brought Grand Lake to life with this delightful love story. Dive into this novel on any beach or dock, or just read it at home snuggled up, and the pages will take you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...