OK. I've started.

Anyway,  My husband is assigned to have new outside lighting installed.  I just took all the Champagne glasses that are only used during the holiday season down from the top of my kitchen cabinet.  Yuck. They are dirty.  I'm cleaning the junk out of our old German armoire in the dining room and putting Champagne and wine glasses there.



My husband asked me what the theme of the party should be. "Sparkly!" I answered. "Glittery.  People in beautiful clothes wearing diamonds and jewels.  Drinking Champagne."  


"I like the Champagne part." He smiled at me.  


I've been working on a Pandora playlist for a few months.  I seeded it with Sinatra (yes, my 30-year old stepson likes to sit in his old wooden Chris Craft at the lake and listen to Sinatra. It also has lots of Dean Martian.  The father of hero in the book I'm writing is modeled after Dean Martian-her mother after Natalie Wood.




On the top of the cabinet, I'm going to set up my Christmas village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...