Why buy a Drone for Traveling?
- Taking spectacular aerial photography
- Engaging in commercial endeavors, including real estate and industrial surveillance
- Learning a great hobby for someone who never got around to being able to get a private pilot’s license
- How do you learn to fly a drone?
- How difficult is it?
- What does it take to become an FAA licensed drone pilot, and is it necessary and worth it?
- What type of drone should we buy?
- Is it best to start off with a cheaper drone to learn with, or should we jump in immediately and buy the drone of our dreams?
- Some drones are fold-able and can easily fit into a backpack, while others are designed more for transporting in their own hard case. Which is best for my situation? (In fairness, I need to point out that I am still exploring which drone to buy, but I am leaning toward a DJI drone, which I will talk about later in this blog.)
- Since we are planning on travelling to Mexico, as well as other places, can we fly our drone in these countries legally, and if so, what are the restrictions, if any?
We will be posting more information, pictures and videos as we continue this process. Stay tuned for our next drone blog.