Making Movies is Fun!

My stepson and his girlfriend are on the plane back to the U.S.A. after a couple of days in Cairns, diving and soaking in that tropical paradise.  They spent almost six days with us first, and, of course I took hundreds of photographs and we also had some cheesy ones made like the one below. And of course, we had to get photos with the koalas. 






And so, of course, I had to gather a bunch of the best pictures I took and create a video of them. 



Making this kind of video in PowerPoint is really easy. Easy? It took me all day, getting the timing and transitions right, but it was fun.  The newer versions of PowerPoint let you create a MP4 video straight from the presentation. Then you can upload it to Facebook or YouTube.  Some videos can be uploaded straight to Blogger but the one I made was too large so I'll embed my Youtube video here.

I have a tab on this blog about making videos from PowerPoint.  I'll add some more tips and tricks from time to time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...