Review: The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory

Philippa Gregory. When I read historical fiction, I always have to start researching the people and time. 

When I was a little girl, that meant pulling the encyclopedia down off the shelf and sprawling on the floor of our tiny library to read the facts about the people in the fiction. Today, we have so much more. I saw this on Pinterest yesterday.  It's the marriage of the heroine's daughter to the king.
My husband is always amazed at how much I know about the British monarchy. Of course, I am descended from an illegitimate son of Edward VII.... 


Pinned Image 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...