How to Make a Simple Book Trailer

Book trailers are so much fun--to watch and to make. Actually, I haven't made one yet, but I've made trailers for plays and I absolutely love creating YouTube videos of all kinds.  Well, I did just make a trailer for the book I'm completing now, but it won't be the one I really use. It's just a demo. A demo of how to make a book trailer using ONLY PowerPoint.


What you'll need:
  • PowerPoint 2010 
  • Pictures (legal)
  • Music (legal)
  • Words (Yours)
What you'll need to know:
  • Basics of PowerPoint
  • Inserting images
  • Formatting images
  • Animation
  • Transitions
  • Inserting audio
  • Adding timing
  • Saving as movie
Here's the simple trailer I created: 



Check out my new Book Trailer tab here to find out more information and see links to tutorials that will help you. http://mysticwyngarden.blogspot.com/p/book-trailers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth the Wait

 I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...