Great Advice: Ways to Build Your Platform


This is one of those articles I choose to put out here mainly because when I have time, I plan to go back and read every word and use it to promote my own career.  Unfortunately, here at Christmas time, with my son getting back from college in a few days, a graduation and a party looming and guests expected, I don't have time to do all the things that Christina Katz recommends in her article in Writers Digest: 



50 SIMPLE WAYS TO BUILD YOUR PLATFORM IN 5 MINUTES A DAY

Here are her main points, but you have to read the article to get into the specifics of how to do these things:

  • Listen & Learn
  • Create Context

  • Contribute Content

  • Cultivate Community

  • Be Authentic

  • Synergize Connections

  • Produce Yourself

  • Publicize Yourself

  • Pay it Forward

  • Strut your Stuff

Oh, and I just ordered her book for myself for Christmas:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Worth the Wait

     I actually chose a later date for my knee replacement surgery so I could attend the last two last weekends' gallery openings, and I'...